SINGLE USE TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED:
- From a customer service representative aboard Elron trains, with payment in the form of cash or money loaded onto the Elron farecard or with a bank card**
- From the Elron ticket sales environment pilet.elron.ee (Instructions for purchasing a ticket can be found here)
- Tickets for same day travel can also be purchased from the information kiosks at the Baltic Station and Tartu Station. Please Note! Advance ticket sales at Elron’s ticket kiosks ends 15 minutes prior to the departure of the train; in the case of first class tickets, 1 hour before departure of the train.
** A bank card can only be used to make a payment aboard diesel trains
Attention! A single use ticket is only valid aboard the train for which it was sold.
30 DAY TICKETS CAN BE PURCHASED FROM:
The Elron homepage and aboard trains
- 1 and 30 day tickets can be purchased from a customer service representative aboard Elron trains. Payment can be made either in cash or using money loaded onto an Elron Farecard, and by bank card aboard diesel trains. Please Note! The period ticket will be loaded onto the Elron Farecard.
- From the Elron ticket sales environment at www.elron.ee (instructions for purchasing a ticket can be found here) and the Balti Jaam cash register, it is possible to purchase a period ticket of 1-90 days, depending on need. The ticket will be added to a previously acquired Elron Farecard via the homepage, which requires the Farecard number. Payment can be made on the homepage via a bank link.
** A bank card can only be used to make payments aboard diesel trains
Ticket from Ridango AS (pilet.ee)
- 1 and 30 day tickets can be purchased and loaded onto an ID-card or Tallinn Smart Card from all points of sale indicated at www.pilet.ee.
- When purchasing an Elron train ticket via the Pilet.ee homepage, it is possible to enter either a Smart Card number or a personal identification code. This means that the ticket is saved onto the data carrier of which the number was entered (upon entry of a personal identification code, the ticket is saved onto the ID-card). We ask that you present the corresponding card aboard the train.
- A ticket can also be purchased for cash and added to the ID-card or Tallinn Smart Card. Precise points of sale are listed on the pilet.ee homepage.
- A 30 day ticket valid for both Tallinn and Elron can only be added onto the Tallinn Smart Card. A Smart Card can be purchased from the pilet.ee ticket sales network.
Cash can also be used to purchase a ticket onto an ID-card or the Tallinn Smartcard. Specific sales points are published on the pilet.ee homepage.
The 30 day Smartcard can only be purchased for the Tallinn Smartcard. A Smartcard can be purchased from the pilet.ee ticket sales network.